NORTH WEST DRILLING | Services
North West Drilling offers the following services:
If what you require is not on our list, give us a call to see how we can help. With a good network of colleagues in the industry, including a range of bore pump specialist's, we can point you in the right direction.
- Domestic and stock water bores.
- Irrigation/Commercial water Bores.
- Groundwater investigation/monitor bores.
- Bore rehabilitation.
- Bore clean outs and flow checks.
- Geothermal Drilling.
- Earthing/Anode bore holes and grouting.
- Hard rock Piling
- Chip and soil samples.
- Electric submersible pump installation and advice.
- Mono Pump Installation and advice.
- Solar pump installation and advice.
- Free site inspection and quotes.
- High pressure rotary air and down hole hammer
- Rotary mud
- Temporary test casing, 150 mm and 200 mm
- Pressure cementing
- Bore decommisioning
- Onsite welding
- High Volume Cuttings and fluid control to keep your site tidy.
- Plastic track mats / bog mats to protect your grass.
- Site clean ups available.
Well Maintained Equipment
We understand that it is important to get the job done safely and according to your specifications.
Our well maintained equipment and experienced team will give you peace of mind!
We use the following equipment for our drilling services:
- Atlas Copco B80, top-drive rotary drilling rig.
- On board Atlas Copco compressor, 740 cfm–290 psi.
- Airman auxiliary compressor, 900 cfm–350 psi.
- American manufacturing 5x6 mud pump.
- Hydraulic power pack with mono pump for pressure cementing.
- Selection of Auxiliary water/slurry pumps.
- 4x4 canter support truck equipped with fuel tanks, welder/generator and crane.
- Selection of custom heavy duty trailers including a tipping trailer gravel packing and site clean up.
- Mini articulated tractor for site clean-ups.
- We have a large range of drill Rods, drill bits, fishing tools and the ablity to fabricate custom drill and pump items.
So if your job is an unusual one dont hesitate to give us a call.